[Koha-win32] How do I configure KOHA INTRANET for LAN ACCESS

Rob Weir robweir at alum.drexel.edu
Mon Oct 29 17:27:56 CET 2007

If you used the Windows install package, it uses the Windows hosts file
on the machine where you install Koha to provide name resolution for the
Intranet interface. To access the intranet interface from other
workstations, you can either add a record to your DNS server, or modify
the hosts file on those workstations. See my previous post at
http://www.nabble.com/Direct-URL-to-Intranet-tf4252150.html#a12102548
for instructions on how to do this.

Rob