[Koha-win32] Koha 2.2.8 Barcode

Partha Mukhopadhyay psm_vu at india.com
Tue Sep 25 14:48:28 CEST 2007

Dear Ruth

Barcodes in Koha are nothing but accession numbers of your books. As in a barcoded circulation system accession numbers are barcoded to act as primary for book databse, Koha call Acc. No. as barcodes. For example, if 3456 is Acc. No. of one of your book in librray after cataloguing, please enter that number in Item details. That simple.

Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay
Department of Library and Information Science
University of Burdwan, Burdwan, West Bengal, India

=