[Koha-win32] Import MARC Records

John S. Moss jlmoss at comcast.net
Wed Apr 16 00:48:52 CEST 2008

Please bear with me. I just installed 2.2.9 on an XP PC. I have a set of
50-60 MARC record in a .dat file.

The help file for Parameters > Upload MARC Records in Reservoir refers to a
script at $kohaInstall/scripts/misc/bulkmarcimport.pl with the following
note:

IMPORTANT : This tool is NOT intended to import iso2709 in your ACTIVE DB.
If you need to migrate datas from another ILS, then you must consider
$kohaInstall/scripts/misc/bulkmarcimport.pl

What do I do with that? Run it from bulkmarcimport.pl cmd prompt?

I ran the Import utility anyway. Are those files useable? How do I access
them?

Thanks,
John