[Koha-win32] Login issue - keeps asking me to relogin

cstrouse cstrouse at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 08:54:24 CEST 2008

Hi, I hope someone has the answers i'm looking for,

My issue is this: I just installed Koha 2.2.9 to my Windows xp computer, and
pointed Firefox to intranet. It successfully brought up the log in screen,
and koha/koha successfully brings me to the next screen (home). However,
now, if I click on any link (e.g. parameters, acquisitons, anything) it asks
me to log in again. Koha/koha works on these new login screens, and it
brings me to the next screen, but once again clicking on anything brings up
another login screen. It seems like Koha can't store my login or something.
here are the program versions i'm using:

Koha2.2.9-w32-r1.exe
mysql-4.0.15-win.zip
activeperl-5.8.8.822-mswin32-x86-28095.zip
apache_2.2.8-win32-x86-openssl-0.9.8g.msi

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance
-Chris