[Koha-win32] Login issue - keeps asking me to relogin

Rob Weir robweir at alum.drexel.edu
Thu Apr 24 13:52:40 CEST 2008

Hi Chris,
I think your old 4.0.15 version of MySql is causing your problem. I was
able to duplicate your problem by installing v 4.0.15, but when I
upgraded to 4.1.22, the problem went away.

If you check your apache error logs, you will see a bunch of errors
caused by incompatibilities with your version of mysql. You might be
able to track them down and fix them, but at this point, I don't think
it makes sense to expend much effort trying to make koha work with a
version of mysql from five years ago. I recommend you upgrade mysql
instead.

I hope this helps.

Rob