[Koha-win32] Unimarc vs Marc21

rafael.antonio at sapo.pt rafael.antonio at sapo.pt
Thu Apr 24 14:25:56 CEST 2008

  Davita,

  MARC21 is the widest standard regarding Library of Congress suport. UNIMARC was born to offer a commom plataform to exchange records and was adopted on several countries.

  Find what your National Library and library comunity are using. It helps for training and suport. If it not relevant and you use english language then MARC21 is more adequatede regarding easly MARC21 import records available through Z39.50.

  Regards,

  Rafael Antonio