[Koha-win32] On Winisis conversio to Koha

Rajan rajankila at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 1 09:10:04 CEST 2008

Dear All,

I am new one in this group, unfamiliar with its  dynamics even. Last day I installed Kohav2.2.9 Windows in my computer and it appears nice.

I want to know about  the conversion of cds-isis  catalogue into Koha.I saw a  documentation by Mr Baiju that describes about perl script use etc for conversion.
Is there any other easier way to import winisis data ( using iso /xml conversion)  into Koha, as I am unfamiliar with perl script use.

As well, I would like to know the phone number of some one in Kerala who is reasonably familiar with Koha in Windows and willing to clear my initial doubts over phone.

Regards,

K Rajasekharan
Librarian, Kerala Institute of Local Administration(KILA)
Mulagunnathukavu, Thrissur - 680581 , India
Ph 0487 -2200244 + 208 ( extn)