[Koha-win32] On Koha in Windows

P. S. Mukhopadhyay psmukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 12:45:21 CEST 2008

Dear Mr. Rajasekharan

Please be assured that Koha 2.2.9 on Windows is a stable release of the
branch and in future upgradation to version 3.0 is also possible. In West
Bengal, 100 college libraries and one university library is using  Koha
2.2.x versions .

Dr. Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay
Lecturer, Department of Library and Information Science, University of
Burdwan,
Burdwan - 713 104 (WB), India