[Koha-win32] Koha official software in Kerala

Rajan rajankila at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 12 16:15:33 CEST 2008

Dear All,

There is a glad news for the Koha developers and enthusiasts that the Government of Kerala has made Koha as its official software for computerization of libraries under Government control recently.As well, Kerala Librarians Association had conducted two workshops to familiarize the librarians with the software - one at Calicut and another at Kotyam.

Pondicherry University included Koha in their practicals for M L I Sc students too.

This is just for information.

Regards,

K Rajasekharan
Librarian, Kerala Institute of Local Administration(KILA)
Mulagunnathukavu, Thrissur - 680581 , India