[Koha-win32] Koha - Features

Ata ur Rehman ata.rehman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 10:32:09 CEST 2008

Dear Pietsch

I have conducted a few Koha workshops for the users who have not IT
expertise. Most of the participants were the professional librarians having
minimal IT knowledge.  Those workshops were based upon Hands on practice and
practical work.  You may find those lectures and step by step "How to"
guides to start Koha.

You may find the lectures/notes/sample material at:
http://lisolutions.org/downloads/index.php

And installation guide may be found here: http://lisolutions.org/node/17

Note: We use Widows XP as OS during these workshops.

Regards,

Ata
LISolutions.org