[Koha-win32] Installing & using Koha in windows XP Platform

P. S. Mukhopadhyay psmukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 14:18:43 CET 2008

Dear Mr. Rahman

Your report is too generic to answer. Let us know the exact problem with
error message. You can consult my book on Koha (Library Automation through
Koha published by Prova Prakashani, Kolkata - 12).

As you are from B'desh I wish to inform you that we have developed a Bengali
script based interface of Koha which supports processing and retrieval of
Bengali script based documents).

Dr. Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay
Lecturer, Department of Library and Information Science, University of
Burdwan,
Burdwan - 713 104 (WB), India