[Koha-win32] Koha-win32 Digest, Vol 36, Issue 2

Rajan rajankila at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 3 05:43:42 CET 2008

Dear Dr Mukhopadhyaya/Others,

Koha on Windows 2.2.9 even appears to be a good choice for many libraries
and
recent discussions on choosing a software now revolves round Koha.

So kindly advice me whether Koha 2.2.9 on Windows can be configured to
create
catalogue of books in Malayalam, if we use Unicode font.

This has much relevance in Kerala as we celebrate 2008 as the year of
Malayalam Computing
and the use of Unicode is slowly becoming familiar among us.
If Koha can be used, will it work outright  in a computer where Malayalam
IME is enabled and Keyboard is added? Or what else to be done ?

Regards,

K Rajasekharan
Kerala Institute of Local Administration
Thrissur