[Koha-win32] IP address of VMware player

Nathan Roller rollerna at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 21:52:30 CET 2008

Hello all,

I am trying out Koha 3.0 VMWare Image and I have been having difficulties
figuring out the IP address so I can get it configured. I am running XP SP3
and an running the Image on VMWare Player 2.5.1. I have the network adapter
set to Bridged which I believe is the proper setting based on everything I
have been reading in the archives. When I ran the 2.2.9 Koha VMWare I was
able to find the IP no problem but this time it keeps telling me that that
the ipconfig command is not found.

I am sure that there is a really easy fix to this, I am very new at this and
have been picking up most things by going through your archived messages but
I was unable to find an answer to this question. Thanks in advance for your
help.

Nathan Roller
Santa Barbara Hillel Librarian

**
--
I GoodSearch & GoodShop for Santa Barbara Hillel.

http://www.goodsearch.com/?charityid=892196