[Koha-win32] Koha on Windows

Betsy Law betsy.law at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 19:37:32 CET 2008

Ed,

I'd say give it a whack and post again if you have specific problems.
The instructions at http://www.koha.rwjr.com/ and
http://www.koha.rwjr.com/Koha_on_Windows.html worked fine for me on
Vista. Note that Rob Weir does update that site even though the dates
on the instructions are old. The one hitch is that I needed to get
MySQL 4 since MySQL 5 was not compatible. Also, when I installed
Apache, it conflicted with the native server, IIS, so I shut down IIS.
If you need to run both on the same machine there is a little dance
you can do. Others are using IIS for Koha, but that's a bit more
involved.

The only version of Koha available for Windows right now is 2.2.9,
which is why there are no instructions for installing 3.0 on Windows.

--Betsy