[Koha-win32] reinstalling koha

Library library at unclilongwe.org.mw
Tue Feb 26 07:25:43 CET 2008

Hi Rob,

Its unfortunate that I already uninstalled the previous Koha. This is because this problem has been on for a long time. So I thought that may be reinstalling would help.
So far I have installed Apache HTTP Server 2.0.63, but I am failing to Install mysql and perl.  And which version would be better.

Thank you,

Ruth