[Koha-win32] Problem in Acquisitions and Serials module

Vikas Salunkhe salunkhe.v at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 06:52:24 CET 2008

Dear all,

I have following problem

1) Patron add suggestion in his account, data not saved in database and  not
display in librarian (intranet) side, When I go through the  link Acquisitions
 message displayed " No suggestions waiting". Please guide to me why it's
not showing the suggestion whatever given by him.

2)  I have problems in using its Acquisitions module. I already defined fund
and budget but Koha keeps prompting me "You must define a budget". I also
cannot find the boxes for searching suppliers and adding new supplier
information.

3)  When I try to using Serials module fill up all data in periodical
instead of suppliers and click add subscription then data not displays in
all field are empty.

 Any ideas, please guide me

Thanking you

Vikas Salunkhe