[Koha-win32] Problem in Acquisitions and Serials module

John Choo anchovies00 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 5 18:11:45 CET 2008

1) Not too sure about this. Perhaps you could post your log files snippet
(just the relevant lines, if any)
C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\logs\opac-error_log and
C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\logs\intranet-error_log

2) Make sure that your budget's date is defined correctly. If 'today' is not
between the budget's start and end dates, then it won't show. At the
Acquisition main page, just click 'OK' button to see the list of suppliers
and to add new ones.
3) Not too sure about this. Could you please elaborate?