[Koha-win32] Koha with Windows XP?

Franklin Escano recoletosbaguio at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 08:15:14 CET 2008

Hi Mary,
I will assume that you have downloaded  your koha installer  from
http://www.koha.rwjr.com/

1. You don't have to run Koha on a Linux box.
2. Install apache on the default directory (i.e C:\Program Files)
3. Install MySQL on C:\mysql. You have to select to Custom options when installing to do this.
4. Install Perl on C:\usr. You have to select to Custom options
5. Lastly, install Koha 2.2.9.

If everything went well, open your favorite internet browser and type "opac" (without quotes) on the address bar.
Use the address "intranet"(without quotes) to access the librarian interface.

Frank