[Koha-win32] Koha on windows 2003 server

Rob Weir robweir at alum.drexel.edu
Tue Nov 25 21:42:43 CET 2008

If you want to use server 2003 for Koha, my recommendation would be to
install a recent version of VMware server (v1.08 or 2.0) which is
available for free from vmware.com. Then download a complete virtual
image of Koha 3.0 from http://contribs.koha.org/revision_view.php?rid=14

You can then run Koha in a virtual machine and access it from any
browser. That will be easier and simpler than trying to install koha
directly on a windows os.

Rob