[Koha-win32] HELP ME WITH KOHA 3.0 INSTALATION

Betsy Law betsy.law at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 20:41:23 CEST 2008

So far no one has reported success in installing Koha 3.0 on Windows.
Version 2.2.9 is working well on Windows if you would like to try it.
Here is the link to the Windows documentation and dependencies:

http://www.koha.rwjr.com/

Be sure to read the instructions linked from that page
(http://www.koha.rwjr.com/Koha_on_Windows.html).  They walk you
through steps like getting your Perl directory right.  Also note that
you should use mysql 4 because mysql 5 is not compatible at this time.
 Here is where mysql 4 downloads are archived:

http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/mysql/4.1.html#win32

Hope this gets you started.

--Betsy