[Koha-win32] problem with mysql administrator

Carmel Young carmely.cunima at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 22 09:23:52 CEST 2008

Prpblem:   When we install Koha 2.2.9, it is missing a file;  C: / Program
Files / MySQL / MySQL Server 4.1 /bin / mysqldump.exe.

We have installed Koha successfully with the file, and inadvertently
destroyed this install.  So we know it can be done.  This allows us to save
data using the MySQL administrator.  But on many re-installs (about 10) we
are having the same problem.  We tried to install Guide tools for MySQL, but
these so not solve the problem.  We have also used MySQl version 5.0.67,
with the same results, i.e that file "mysqldump.exe" is missing.

Can anyone suggest a solution?  Is there a patch we can apply?

Thanks, Carmel Young