[Koha-win32] Stupid Question

Scott Marriott smarriott at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 20:57:50 CET 2009

I've tried a variety of changes suggested on the list about this problem but
I'm stumped.

I have a site library.donorsforum.org that I thought I've setup correctly,
however I seem unable to access the Intranet section of Koha as every URL I
enter returns me to the OPAC page.

Here is the vhost.conf file contents:

#
# Virtual Hosts
#
# If you want to maintain multiple domains/hostnames on your
# machine you can setup VirtualHost containers for them. Most configurations
# use only name-based virtual hosts so the server doesn't need to worry
about
# IP addresses. This is indicated by the asterisks in the directives below.
#
# Please see the documentation at
# <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/vhosts/<http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/vhosts/>

# for further details before you try to setup virtual hosts.
#
# You may use the command line option '-S' to verify your virtual host
# configuration.
#
# Use name-based virtual hosting.
#
#
# Almost any Apache directive may go into a VirtualHost container.
# The first VirtualHost section is used for all requests that do not
# match a ServerName or ServerAlias in any <VirtualHost> block.
#
NameVirtualHost *
<VirtualHost _default_:*>
    ServerAdmin webmaster at dummy-opac
    DocumentRoot /usr/koha229/opac/htdocs
    ScriptAlias  /cgi-bin/ /usr/koha229/opac/cgi-bin/
    Redirect permanent index.html
http://library.donorsforum.org:80/cgi-bin/koha/opac-main.pl<http://library.donorsforum.org/cgi-bin/koha/opac-main.pl>
    ServerName opac
    ErrorLog logs/opac-error.log
    CustomLog logs/opac-access.log common
    SetEnv PERL5LIB "c:/usr/koha229/intranet/modules"
</VirtualHost>
NameVirtualHost library.donorsforum.org:80
<VirtualHost library.donorsforum.org:80>
     ServerAdmin webmaster at dummy-opac
    DocumentRoot /usr/koha229/opac/htdocs
    ScriptAlias  /cgi-bin/ /usr/koha229/opac/cgi-bin/
    Redirect permanent index.html
http://library.donorsforum.org:80/cgi-bin/koha/opac-main.pl<http://library.donorsforum.org/cgi-bin/koha/opac-main.pl>
    ServerName opac
    ErrorLog logs/opac-error.log
    CustomLog logs/opac-access.log common
    SetEnv PERL5LIB "c:/usr/koha229/intranet/modules"
</VirtualHost>
NameVirtualHost library.donorsforum.org:8080
<VirtualHost library.donorsforum.org:8080>
    ServerAdmin webmaster at dummy-opac
    DocumentRoot /usr/koha229/intranet/htdocs
    ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /usr/koha229/intranet/cgi-bin/
    Redirect permanent index.html
http://library.donorsforum.org:8080/cgi-bin/koha/mainpage.pl
    ServerName intranet
    ErrorLog logs/intranet-error.log
    CustomLog logs/intranet-access.log common
    SetEnv PERL5LIB "c:/usr/koha229/intranet/modules"
</VirtualHost>

I know this is something ridiculously easy, but I really need the help
getting this setup before the holiday break.

Thanks, Scott