[Koha-win32] Koha Help

Betsy Law betsy.law at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 20:50:03 CET 2009

One thing to check: Did you install Perl to the recommended path for
Windows (i.e., not the default path)? It should be in C:\usr\

If all is as it should be there, it might be an authentication
problem. Posting the last few lines of your error logs will help
people diagnose the error. Look for intranet-error_log or a
similarly-named file and choose the relevant lines by timestamp.

--Betsy