[Koha-win32] Switching Computers

M L N soscalling at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 11:49:35 CEST 2009

Hello,

I created a koha library on a my computer but i want to put it on another
computer and someone told me to simply

" dump your MySQL database on the old computer and load it on to the new
one. If you install Koha on the new computer and point it and the database
you have just loaded, everything will work fine. "

i tried this but it didn't work. can someone help me? just incase i didn't
do it right how do i point koha to the Mysql database correctly?

Hopefully,
Linh