[Koha-win32] [Koha] Confirmed: Koha allows search in Chinese

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Mon May 11 15:12:30 CEST 2009

Hi Joanne,

Are you running Koha on a Windows server, or a Linux server? Unless
you're running it on Windows, you'll want to subscribe to the more
general koha mailing list as this list is specific to those running
Koha on a Windows server

As to the specific question about Chinese, there are dozens of
examples of Koha sites running with support for Chinese characters,
both types of scripts, as well as the latinization of those scripts
such as PINYIN. It sounds like your server is not configured correctly
for UNICODE. Perhaps your support vendor can fix this for you? :)

Cheers,

CEO                         migration, training, maintenance, support