[Koha-win32] how can I Add books/members in koha?

Nouman Soomro noumansoomro at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 07:39:28 CEST 2009

Venerable sir!

Iam new  of KOHA and have installed on windows xp.
 during installation (configuration perl modules), It show  "
detailsparser.ini cant found" albeit installation compelete succesfully and
koha run.
but Iam unable to add books and members, search catalogue even I dont know
how to handle KOHA
I am using following
apache_2.2.11mysql-essential-5.0.81
ActivePerl-5.8.8.817
Koha2.2.9-W32-R1.EXE

plz help me as soon as possible. Iam waiting for ur positive response

> --
  Best Regards

Nouman Soomro
Software Engineer, LUMHS Jamshoro, Pakistan
+923337262979
nouman at lumhs.edu.pk
noumansoomro at gmail.com

--