[Koha-win32] tag 260 subfield $b issue in 3.00.06

Reva Chandrasekaran reva12 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 21:33:16 CEST 2010

Hi anyone,

I have a strange issue in 3.00.06 (which I am testing out via a Live CD)

The publisher’s name (260 $b) is showing up as a link in the display.
I have made sure by going into MARC structure sub-field edit and
displaying constraints: the 260 $b URL option is unchecked (meaning,
the sub-field will not be a link). Nevertheless it shows up as a link
that I can click and find other books by the same publisher.

Any way I can turn this off?

Thanks,
Reva

--