[Koha-win32] Question

Armando Rivera armandocriver at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 00:05:32 CET 2010

Hello All

I am going to be traveling to Bolivia this week and will be doing an
internship at an academic library. the library wants to update its ILS and
are thinking about using Koha. does any one has any tips to make the
installation smooth (they are currently using WIN ISIS as their ILS) and do
you know if Koha can be translated/used in Spanish.

I am new to this service and I find it fascinating, I want to have a better
idea of how I can help our Bolivian counterparts.

Thanks
Armando Rivera