[Koha-win32] A Successful Installation of Koha 3 on Windows

Raphael Muonga chisangaz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 10:25:36 CEST 2010

Sorry to get you a bit backwards.
I am  new to the Koha system.
I stumbled on Koha 2.9 which I have successfully installed on Windows
XP, but I have a problem to add members.  The system is producing a
blank Member Record page after filling in all the details in the
Member Personal Details form and clicking Save button at the bottom.
But each time I retry to enter the details which are showing as not
being entered are appearing as you start typing them in the boxes. So
what is causing this.

I am aware that there is Koha 3.0 but I wanted to start with Koha 2.9
which looked to me to be easy to do.  And by the way when I downloaded
Koha 3.0 it has got .tar.gz extension, how do I execute this kind of a
file. Or in short what step-by-step procedure can I follow to install
Koha 3.0 on Windows XP?

Thanking you in anticipation.

Raphael Chisanga Muonga

--
Shikulu mpundu - Raphael Chisanga Muonga