[Koha-win32] A Successful Installation of Koha 3 on Windows

P. S. Mukhopadhyay psmukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 11:38:09 CEST 2010

Great job Mazen Abdulaziz

I tried it one year back but got problem becasue of LibXSLT (using
earlier version of strawberry). The post is

 http://old.nabble.com/Koha3-on-Win32-td21583595.html

I'm trying now with strawberry 5.12 to check it.

Regards

partha

Dr. Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay
Lecturer (Sr.), Department of Library and Information Science, University of
Burdwan,
Burdwan - 713 104 (WB), India