[Koha-zebra] Welcome

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Thu Jul 7 00:31:31 CEST 2005

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the koha-zebra list. The primary purpose of this list
is to discuss Koha's integration of Zebra as the primary MARC storage           and retrieval engine.

Please feel free to post related questions or discussion topics to
the list by sending email to koha-zebra at lists.sourceforge.net, and
feel free to email me personally at jmf at liblime.com if you're having
problems.

Stay tuned -- I'll be posting a summary of where we're at and a list
of roles for those directly involved in the project thusfar.

Thanks,

--
Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
LibLime                  Koha ILS, Mambo Intranet, DiscrimiNet Filter