[Koha-zebra] Investigating zebra config files, a question

Sebastian Hammer quinn at indexdata.com
Mon Jan 2 18:54:28 CET 2006

Paul POULAIN wrote:

> Sebastian Hammer a écrit :
>
>> You won your bet. ! is a shorthand for 'Author' in this case.
>

> Great, to pay my won, just know my bank account number is ... ;-D
>
>> You won again.
>

> /me should play lottery this week ;-)
>
>>  I would rather
>> hold out for the upcoming facility in Zebra to run XSLT
>> transformations on records before retrieval, and defer any fancy
>> mapings that would require boring and frustrating work with the old
>> .map feature.
>
> No problem for me, it was just investigations. could you give us a
> timeline ?

The functionality is in the CVS version right now.. just needs a bit
more testing, docs, etc.. it may also need some adjustments to how it
works with MARC data (which generally needs to be implicitly mapped to
and from MARCXML/MarcXchange whenever necessary. I'm guessing 2-3 months.

--Sebastian

--
Sebastian Hammer, Index Data
quinn at indexdata.com   www.indexdata.com