[Koha-zebra] A few Zebra Questions

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Thu Jan 5 11:56:33 CET 2006

Sebastian Hammer a écrit :
> Quite. Fortunately, it's dead easy to find the tipping point with the
> new Perl-Zoom API.
>
> 1) Index a suitably large database -- I'd say a few million bib records.
> 2) Write a little Perl loop that randomly fetches one record using a
> random barcode search or similar, changes it slightly (something
> roughly equivalent to flipping a circ status bit, etc), and updates it
> again.
> 3) Run this, and see how it goes.

That's exactly what I plan to do, and that's why I need help to make
extended services work (see my question on this list as well as the
-almost- same on zebra ml ;-))
(I have a real-life 100 000 items DB, not a million one. But the test
will be commited & joshua could try on a larger one ;-) )
--
Paul POULAIN