[Koha-zebra] ZOOM-Perl release 1.10, now with different CCL

Mike Taylor mike at miketaylor.org.uk
Thu Jun 15 17:49:02 CEST 2006

Josh and others,

I've just made release 1.10 of ZOOM-Perl, which uses Adam's preferred
CCL API rather than the one I originally implemented.  It will show up
on CPAN, but until then please use:
	http://www.miketaylor.org.uk/tmp/Net-Z3950-ZOOM-1.10.tar.gz

It will build against the most recent YAZ release.

I am off to watch England vs. Trinidad and Tobago!

/o ) \/  Mike Taylor  <mike at miketaylor.org.uk>  http://www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\  "If you are a fascinating writer, then you follow a deeper set
	 of rules which make the normal ones irrelevant.  If not, then
	 you need to follow the normal rules until you get fascinating"
	 -- Greg Gunther.