[Koha-zebra] Weird search problem

Mike Taylor mike at miketaylor.org.uk
Wed Mar 8 12:44:35 CET 2006

> Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 14:43:11 +0100
> From: Henri-Damien LAURENT <laurenthdl at alinto.com>
>
>> QUERY : Title all "chaos" at
>> /home/hdl/Koha/Code/savannah/koha-dev/koha//C4/SearchMarc.pm line
>> 244., referer:
>> http://localhost:8083/cgi-bin/koha/search.marc/search.pl?type=intranet,
>> ZOOM error 109 "Database unavailable" (addinfo: "kohazebra") from
>> diag-set 'Bib-1', referer:
>> http://localhost:8083/cgi-bin/koha/search.marc/search.pl?type=intranet

I guess this is just what it says: the Zebra server can serve many
databases, so your search-request has to say which of them it wants to
search; and your search-request packet is requesting one ("kohazebra")
that doesn't exist in the server.

I don't know enough about Koha to help you beyond there, but is there
a database-creation step you're supposed to have done before getting
started?

(And, Adam, is it possible that the existence of a database within
Zebra is determined only by the existence of records in the database,
so that BIB-1:109 is a rude way of Zebra saying "there are no records
in the database you asked for"?)

/o ) \/  Mike Taylor  <mike at miketaylor.org.uk>  http://www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\  I'll figure out the details later ...