[Koha-zebra] RE: [Koha-devel] Building zebradb

Tümer Garip tgarip at neu.edu.tr
Thu Mar 16 15:33:31 CET 2006

Hi Paul,
The script you have requested I have posted them tou you directly as I
donno whether the list accepts attachments.

Regarding your questions below:
1- Well yes I am feeding zebra with 2 different kinds of records
(iso2079 and xml) and I do not see any problem with this as ZEBRA
changes everything to its own format anyway. This way I can create a
100K+ records in around 5 minutes in ZEBRA (this time excludes the time
it takes to export my whole database whisch is around 15 min). I can use
ZOOM with XML to update - delete or add new records.

2-Regarding whether we can use perl-ZOOM with iso2079 records it seems
at the moment NO!. And it is all our wish that indexdata does
incorporate this facility for us at some stage.

Best of luck,

Tumer