[Koha-zebra] Bad match criteria errors-bad link

Tümer Garip tgarip at neu.edu.tr
Fri Mar 24 15:02:16 CET 2006

Hi,
Sorry for the bad link. It should be
http://library.neu.edu.tr/cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl

To find the missing biblionumbers I used the marc record in biblioitems
as I do not use the marc_subfield_table any more (2.2 -> 3.0 hybrid
version). I'll send the script to you.

To join Savannah and contributing our scripts is confusing for me as I
dont understand linux and I do not always follow exact route as the
official KOHA. I'll keep posting them to individuals and you may commit
them if you like.

Thanks
Tumer