[Koha-zebra] Koha Zebra Searching Report (from NPL)

Mike Taylor mike at miketaylor.org.uk
Wed Mar 29 14:18:25 CEST 2006

 > > proximity should "just work":
 > >
 > > 	new prox york
 > > 	new prox (york or jersey)
 > > 	dinosaur prox/distance<=5 taxonomy
 > >
 > > Have you tried it?
 >
 > I have not. For it to work it the prox conversion must generate RPN
 > Proximity with Unit=Word.

Yup -- I fixed that very code last week.

(Chris, make sure you have a bang-up-to-date YAZ release.)

/o ) \/  Mike Taylor  <mike at miketaylor.org.uk>  http://www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\  "You can't have free speech without responsibility, and anyone in
	 such a high profile position has to know the difference between
	 saying what you want and saying what you ought" -- Geoff Thompson,
	 acting FA chairman, shows his ignorance.