[Koha-zebra] Extracting data from 008

Tümer Garip tgarip at neu.edu.tr
Wed Mar 29 16:28:40 CEST 2006

Hi,
1- Isn't the "elm mc-008[0-5]" syntax supposed to extract and index
whatever we want from a control field without having to wait XSLT
version and if it does can we mix it with melm syntax i.e have both melm
and elm -mc in one .abs file?

2- Can zebra sort numeric defined indexes numerically?

3- The fuzzy attribute solved a problem. Searching for alice's if you
typed alices was no hits but with fuzzy now it works. Of course you have
to remove the declaration of apostrophe as space in the .chr file. It
would have been best to have NULL mapping with ZEBRA but this will do as
well

See you all at KohaCon

Tumer