[Koha-zebra] yaz deb package prob

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Fri Mar 31 17:31:47 CEST 2006

Strangely, the deb package for yaz 2.1.16 doesn't seem to be
working for my sarge box:

sam:/# yaz-client -V
YAZ version: 2.1.14
sam:/# apt-get install libyaz
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
libyaz is already the newest version.

I've got the correct entry in sources.list:

#Yaz Toolkit
deb http://ftp.indexdata.dk/debian indexdata/sarge released
deb-src http://ftp.indexdata.dk/debian indexdata/sarge released

and ran apt-get update to try to update the package lists ...
and it's showing up here: http://ftp.indexdata.dk/pub/yaz/debian/sarge/

any ideas?

Cheers,

--
Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE