[Koha-zebra] Problem with authentication

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Sun Aug 31 17:36:48 CEST 2008

Henri-Damien LAURENT <henridamien at koha-fr.org> wrote: [...]
> But zebra tells Auth none, whatever the position of auth command (before
> or after base biblios) [...]

I think one needs to start yaz-client with nothing to connect to, then
issue the auth command before the open.  To change auth, close then
auth then open again.  I don't see anything obviously wrong with your
ZOOM connection but I don't have your database server to play with.

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray (slef)