[Koha-zebra] Problem with Zebra indexing

Sander898 scrittore at hotmail.it
Sat Jun 2 11:03:10 CEST 2012

Hi everyone,

I have just installed on a Centos 6 (i386) the last version of Koha 3.8.1.

Then I have done for the Zebra indexing:

[root at host /]# ln -s /usr/share/koha/bin/koha-zebra-ctl.sh
/etc/init.d/koha-zebra-daemon

[root at host /]# chkconfig --add koha-zebra-daemon defaults

[root at host /]# chkconfig koha-zebra-daemon on

Then I run from the user koha:

[koha at host koha-3.8.1]# misc/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -b -v
Zebra configuration information
================================
Zebra biblio directory      = /var/lib/koha/zebradb/biblios
Zebra authorities directory = /var/lib/koha/zebradb/authorities
Koha directory              = /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin
BIBLIONUMBER in :     001$@
BIBLIOITEMNUMBER in : 090$a
================================
====================
exporting authority
====================

Records exported: 0
====================
REINDEXING zebra
====================
====================
exporting biblio
====================
1..
Records exported: 3
====================
REINDEXING zebra
CLEANING

Everytihg seems ok, but when I try to search in the catalogue I can't find
no one of the three records that I have created.

Does anyone have an idea of what is can be the cause of this problem?

Thank you very much!
Sander