[Koha-zebra] Zebrasrv-2.0

Sander898 scrittore at hotmail.it
Tue Jun 5 08:32:33 CEST 2012

Hi Matt,
thank you for your reply.

If I try to enter the entire path I get this error from the daemon tool:

# daemon --name /etc/init.d/koha-zebra-daemon --restart
Invalid --name argument: '/etc/init.d/koha-zebra-daemon' (Must consist
entirely of [-._a-zA-Z0-9])
usage: daemon [options] [--] [cmd arg...]

Also if I try with the .sh file I get the error related to the PID file:

# daemon --name koha-zebra-ctl.sh --restart
daemon: fatal: failed to find pid for koha-zebra-ctl.sh: No such file or
directory

Thanks and Regards
Sander