[Koha-zebra] default.idx - no such file

ShaneGreen shane at creative-entropy.com
Wed Jun 20 23:06:20 CEST 2012

Everything seems to run fine now, except we don't get search results.

We're in a real bind here, they have to have this running by Monday. It's a
new library in a very rural area and they received the use of two clerks to
enter the books, but if the software doesn't run then they forfeit their
help.  We volunteered to run Koha for free, not realizing the huge amount of
time it was going to take to configure.

At this point we may need to pay someone out of our pockets to finish up the
configuration. If anyone can get us running quickly.

Here is what we get when we rebuild zebra. What in the world are we missing?

Zebra configuration information
================================
kohadir = /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin
authorityserverdir = /var/lib/koha/zebradb/authorities
Zebra biblio directory      = /var/lib/koha/zebradb/biblios
Zebra authorities directory = /var/lib/koha/zebradb/authorities
Koha directory              = /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin
BIBLIONUMBER in :     999$c
BIBLIOITEMNUMBER in : 999$d
================================
====================