[Koha-zebra] default.idx - no such file

ShaneGreen shane at creative-entropy.com
Fri Jun 22 20:00:58 CEST 2012

We ran zebra interactively and all sorts of problems showed up.  There were
four errors to correct, a missing file and couple of permissions to change.
. .enough stuff that we can't remember the details exactly.  But searches
are working now!  We still need to set up the chron job, etc. but the
important thing is that a search produces results.

Thank you to everyone on the forum and the emails we received. You pointed
us in the right direction!