[Koha-zebra] What should be the zebra configuration for handling multiple koha database

Aleya Munira aleyamunira at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 16:28:02 CET 2013

Hello

I'm trying to run multiple library (Test Basis) by koha on a single server
(Debian Linux Based). To do this job I've made an standard single
installation of koha 3.10.2 without any synaptic package of koha. Then I've
create different mysql database for different library and set different
virtual host & also different koha configuration file for the same. Now the
problem arise in the searching of the catalogue on both OPAC and Staff
Client. All the opac shows the same search result though I've rebuild them
differently. Actually it shows the last rebuild index on searching.  Any
fruitful suggestion on this regards?