[Koha-zebra] What should be the zebra configuration for handlingmultiple koha database

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 11 17:59:22 CET 2013

Greetings,

> To do this job I've made an standard single installation of koha 3.10.2 without any synaptic package of koha.

But did you use “sudo apt-get install koha-common” to install your koha? If so, then you used packages, and you can read up on the commands the package installation provides: http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Commands_provided_by_the_Debian_packages#Zebra-related

If not, then how did you install Koha? git?

GPML,
Mark Tompsett