[Koha-zebra] Zebra Indexing Issue ( Records does not appear in the catalog)

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Mon Sep 2 12:07:02 CEST 2013

Le 02/09/2013 09:23, Sarwar421 a écrit :
> Dear All,
>
> I am facing an issue in koha.  I have successfully imported the marc records
> in koha . But when i try to search them it wont appear in the result . But i
> can see these records in reservoir. My zebra file is running properly (I
> have checked it using this command 'ps -ef | grep zebrasrv' ).
> When it try to run this command for indexing
> 'perl/home/koha/kohaclone/misc/migration_tools/*rebuild_zebra.pl –a –b –z*'
>
> it just take few seconds to execute ( only 33 records were imported) but no
> output comes in return. But when i change parameters as  *'rebuild_zebra.pl
> -b -r -v'*
> it gives me the following output.

> It seems like the script performs the indexing but i don't know why i am
> still not be able to see my records ..
> Any help on this would be appreciate able.As i am stuck in this and could
> not find any proper solution.
My bet is that zebraidx is not in your PATH.

The rebuild_zebra.pl does :
 * check koha parameters & display them
 * export your catalogue in iso2709 or XML (if -x), that's what
> exporting biblio
> ====================
> 1................................
> Records exported: 33
reports
 * launches zebraidx with a reset parameter if -r flag is provided
 * launches zebraidx with the exported iso2709/XML When it is completly
silent, the most probable reason is that zebraidx can't be found. If
there's something wrong in your exported datas, you would have get some
hard-to-understand feedback from zebra.

HTH

--
Paul POULAIN - Associé-gérant