[Koha-acquisitions] Importing and comparing temp records to records in system

Clarizio, Michelle MClarizio at roseville.ca.us
Thu Apr 15 22:05:12 CEST 2021

Hello,

We had this same issue back in 2018, but our library ended up making a MARC modification template that stripped out ISBNs from all eBook records to stop the overlaying issue.

When we started using the cloudLibrary plugin, we did notice that the cloudLibrary ISBNs were “invisible” to the Record Matching Rules though.

We don’t use the Overdrive Integration feature so I can’t say if those records would function the same as cloudLibrary’s “invisible” records.

Michelle Clarizio
Library Assistant II
Parks, Recreation & Libraries
(916) 774-5225

Downtown Library | 225 Taylor Street | Roseville, CA | 95678
[Roseville_logo_RGB_2016-01]<roseville.ca.us/library>