No subject

Wed May 26 14:59:14 CEST 2010

stage unless whatevers wanted isn't going to cost any additional hours.

I'd like to see these features go into the general release as soon as possible
after they are installed and verified as working on the client sites, so that
they get the satisfaction of seeing them released on the list etc (good feel
good factor), and nice for the list to see development.

I perceive that our work is somewhat at odds with the current versioning
system on the Road Map, because we will have things ready before the rest
of the release is probably even scheduled to be ready.

I'm afraid I've already been acting the benevolent dictator to some extent, and
for example have had my designers working on a new koha.org site over the
last few months. It has been a project for my designer to practice her HTML
on.

Cheers
Rachel

Rachel Hamilton-Williams             Katipo Communications
WEBMISTRESS                          ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:rachel at katipo.co.nz           PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz              New Zealand
Koha Open Source Library System
http://www.koha.org